Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Welcome to Pepsi and Happy Hunger Games!

I'm a bad little blogger! No posts in three days :( so here's what's been going on:

Sunday:

Mike put up my shelf with the new brackets that we got from Home Depot, and also with my hanging IKEA containers that I bought a couple weeks ago. I do have to say that I think it looks pretty fabulous! So thanks Mike! <3





Here's my handyman putting up the "good" brackets, and he didn't even need to patch up the old holes because the new ones just covered them up lol.






Uh oh...it looks like quality control is sleeping on the job!





He's double checking measurements here..or maybe that's what he wants me to think....hmm.






Mike was putting up the bar that my containers were being hung off of, an Chester was being super attentive as usual :)





Chester: "Are you sure that's level?"

Mike: "Yes, Chester, I checked it three times!"

Chester: "It doesn't look level!"
















 "I'm helping! I promise!"












Voila! My finished craft area! I love it :)







So this makes a perfect segue into Monday:

This is what happens when we leave Chester and Bella alone all day for the first time in almost three months.

I bet they told each other: "Mom's leaving us to go to work?? We'll show her!"

Luckily nothing was broken, and now we know we need to secure the shelf to the brackets.










 So Monday was first day at Pepsi and it was interesting, but in a good way.  I was pretty excited to find out that my training class of 15 were narrowed down from a pool of 400 that had applied, so that made me feel pretty good.  I'll be in training for three months, its pretty intense but everything we're learning is pretty cool stuff and it's just making me super excited to get out there on my own. I also get to ride to and from work and have lunch with Mike, so that's fun too :)  After work, we went to see The Hunger Games since we didn't get a chance to go over the weekend. It was pretty good, although I was pretty disappointed as to how much they left out of the book. I guess they really couldn't put every little detail in though, especially since the movie was already almost 2 1/2 hours long, but overall I enjoyed it and surprisingly enough, Mike did too.  Now the wait begins for the sequel, Catching Fire, as of right now it's slated to come out November 2013. I can't wait, its only about 600 or something days, right? :(





 After we got home from the movie I was cleaning up the kitchen a bit and I got annoyed at how impractical my fridge was set up. So I moved stuff around, and look at how much more room I have! Random..I know, hehe.







That's the update for now, I have some studying to do since I have my first of five certification tests for Pepsi in the morning. Wish me luck!


<3  J


0 comments:

Post a Comment