Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pics and my craft nook.



 I'll start off with the pic of the infamous or should I say anonymous moving announcement, it's a good thing that it's mostly family that is getting these so they'll know who it's from even though our names are on the envelope.



I'm glad I'm finally getting these out, it's one less thing on my mind now, and it's putting all my paper to good use, I think I went a little crazy on the last card stock sale lol.

This past Saturday Amanda and I went to IKEA in Charlotte and since then I've been on a mission to spruce up my very bare craft nook. So where do I go for inspiration? Pinterest of course! I could literally spend all day just looking at home decor and DIY ideas...actually I'm pretty sure I've come pretty close to spending all day on Pinterest, but how could you not.

Check out this little craft area I found from Good Housekeeping.  I love the way everything is laid out, and its just about the same size as mine.  I already have the hanging containers from IKEA, so it looks like I just need a shelf and a desk lamp. I'm getting excited! This means I get to take another trip to IKEA!


I think I'll keep it short tonight since I decided to write a novel for my last post, haha.

<3  J



0 comments:

Post a Comment