Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tick tock!

There are so many good things going on this week! The Hunger Games comes out on Friday, Mad Men season 5 starts back up on Monday along with me starting at Pepsi! I feel like my time is just ticking away, and while it's been fun staying home hanging out with the kitties and being a happy little housewife, unfortunately it doesn't pay the bills. I'm excited to go back to work though, especially since Mike and I will be working in the same building :) it's just perfect!

While I want to savor my last week off and enjoy it, I also want it to be Friday because I am so pumped for The Hunger Games! This is the first book that I've read that's been made into a movie, so I'm really anxious to see how they portray it on screen, it looks awesome from the trailers and snippets I've seen online.  Let's hope I can get tickets!

On a random side note (because I'm hungry), if you haven't tried Taco Bell's Doritos Loco Taco Supreme, you are missing out!  Mike tried it last week at work and since Frito Lay is one of PepsiCo's brands, he got a coupon for a free taco.  I was skeptical to try it but it was free so why the hell not, I like Doritos and I love tacos, let me tell you the combination was amazing!! I want to get one today for lunch, but I've been eating pretty badly lately so I think I'll hold off til this weekend.

Alright, well I'm off to tackle the dining room coat closet, hopefully I'll finish it tonight so I can post some pictures.


<3  J

0 comments:

Post a Comment